Air carriers baggage policy:
Ryanair: Athens, Barcelona-Girona, Birmingham, Brussels-Charleroi, Dalaman, Dublin, Eindhoven, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London-Stansted, Madrid, Malta, Manchester, Marrakesh, Milan-Bergamo, Nis, Eilat-Ovda, Rome-Ciampino, Paris-Beauvais, Thessaloniki, Paphos, Kyiv-Borispol
April - October only: Alghero, Malaga, Corfu, Palma de Mallorca, Bourgas
- Hand baggage: 1 smaller bag for free – max. 35 x 20 x 20 cm. Only passengers with Priority Boaring are allowed to carry 2 pcs of luggage on board.
- Checked baggage: possible to book online 10 kg, 20 kg baggage for a fee, extra charge for airport purchase
- Hand baggage: small items max. 36x30x27 cm for free (purse, umbrella, books)
- Checked baggage: 1 pieces, max. 10 kgs for a fee (no more than 203 cm total), or 1 and more pieces max. 20 kgs for a fee (max. 203 cm)
flydubai (Dubai and transfers to Colombo (Sri Lanka), Maledives, Oman)
- Hand baggage: 1 piece, max. 56 cms x 45 cms x 25 cms, max. 7 kgs for free and 1 pieces ladys bag or notebook for free
- Checked baggage:
Wizz Air (Skopje, Kyiv, Sofia, London-Luton, Lviv)
- Hand baggage: Passenger without WIZZ Priority are allowed to carry only one item of hand luggage for free - max. 40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm.
- Checked baggage: Max. 23 kg or 32 kg, max. 149 x119 x 171 cm
Air Cairo (Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh)
- Hand baggage: 1 piece for free, max. 7 kg
- Checked baggage: 1 piece max. 23 kg. Any extra KG above the 23 KGs will charge with 5.00 EUR or equivalent for each extra KG.