Air carriers baggage policy:
Ryanair: Alghero, Athens, Barcelona-Girona, Birmingham, Brussels-Charleroi, Dublin, Eindhoven, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London-Stansted, Madrid, Malta, Manchester, Marrakesh, Milan-Bergamo, Nis, Eilat-Ovda, Rome-Ciampino, Paris-Beauvais, Thessaloniki, Paphos, Kyiv-Borispol
April - October only: Malaga, Corfu, Palma de Mallorca, Bourgas, Dalaman
- Hand baggage: 1 smaller bag for free – max. 35 x 20 x 20 cm. Only passengers with Priority Boaring are allowed to carry 2 pcs of luggage on board.
- Checked baggage: possible to book online 10 kg, 20 kg baggage for a fee, extra charge for airport purchase
- Hand baggage: small items max. 36x30x27 cm for free (purse, umbrella, books)
- Checked baggage: 1 pieces, max. 10 kgs for a fee (no more than 203 cm total), or 1 and more pieces max. 20 kgs for a fee (max. 203 cm)
flydubai (Dubai and transfers to Colombo (Sri Lanka), Maledives, Oman)
- Hand baggage: 1 piece, max. 56 cms x 45 cms x 25 cms, max. 7 kgs for free and 1 pieces ladys bag or notebook for free
- Checked baggage:
Wizz Air (Skopje, Kyiv, Sofia, London-Luton, Lviv, Odesa)
- Hand baggage: Passenger without WIZZ Priority are allowed to carry only one item of hand luggage for free - max. 40 cm x 30 cm x 20 cm.
- Checked baggage: Max. 23 kg or 32 kg, max. 149 x119 x 171 cm
Air Cairo (Hurghada)
- Hand baggage: 1 piece for free, max. 7 kg
- Checked baggage: 1 piece max. 23 kg. Any extra KG above the 23 KGs will charge with 5.00 EUR or equivalent for each extra KG.
More in this section
|There are currently no scheduled arrivals|
|There are currently no scheduled departures|
Use of alternative transportation to the Airport
There is a public transport bus to M. R. Štefánik Airport no. 61 in the direction from the main railway station and public transport bus no. 96 in the direction from Petržalka, Prokofievova street.