Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport is designated as IATA Level 2 Schedules Facilitated airport in accordance with Council Regulation (EEC) No 95/93 as amended and with international standards set by IATA.
Slot Coordination department is responsible for conducting the schedules facilitation and acts in neutral, transparent and non-discriminatory way.
The schedules facilitation process is conducted in full compliance with:
- Council Regulation (EEC) No 95/93 on common rules for the allocation of slots at Community airports as amended,
- IATA Worldwide Slot Guidelines (WSG) in current edition,
- IATA Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM) in current edition,
- Slot Guidelines and Reccomended Practices developed and published by EUACA,
- Local Guidelines.
26.10.2020 – Slot Coordination department would like to inform that all S21 SAL´s for Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport were distributed on Monday, 26th October 2020. The data according to WSG 10 part 10.10.5 is available upon request
21. 09. 2020 RUNWAY CLOSURES DURING IATA S21 SEASON: Due to planned runway reconstruction works on runway´s intersection both runways will be closed for all operations according to the published schedule. Airport slots will be unavailable during the closures.
07.09.2020 – Slot Coordination department would like to inform that all S21 SHLs for Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport were distributed on Monday, 7th September 2020.
More in this section
Use of alternative transportation to the Airport
There is a public transport bus to M. R. Štefánik Airport no. 61 in the direction from the main railway station and public transport bus no. 96 in the direction from Petržalka, Prokofievova street.