Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport is designated as IATA Level 2 Schedules Facilitated airport in accordance with Council Regulation (EEC) No 95/93 as amended and with international standards set by IATA.
Slot Coordination department is responsible for conducting the schedules facilitation and acts in neutral, transparent and non-discriminatory way.
The schedules facilitation process is conducted in full compliance with:
- Council Regulation (EEC) No 95/93 on common rules for the allocation of slots at Community airports as amended,
- IATA Worldwide Slot Guidelines (WSG) in current edition,
- IATA Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM) in current edition,
- Slot Guidelines and Reccomended Practices developed and published by EUACA,
- Local Guidelines.
10. 09. 2018 – Slot Coordination department would like to inform that all S19 SHL´s for Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport were distributed on Monday, 10th September 2018.
21. 05. 2018 – Slot Coordination department would like to inform that all W18 SAL´s for Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport were distributed on Monday, 21st May 2018. The data according to WSG part 9.9.6 are available upon request.