Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport is designated as IATA Level 2 Schedules Facilitated airport in accordance with Council Regulation (EEC) No 95/93 as amended and with international standards set by IATA.
Slot Coordination department is responsible for conducting the schedules facilitation and acts in neutral, transparent and non-discriminatory way.
The schedules facilitation process is conducted in full compliance with:
- Council Regulation (EEC) No 95/93 on common rules for the allocation of slots at Community airports as amended,
- IATA Worldwide Slot Guidelines (WSG) in current edition,
- IATA Standard Schedules Information Manual (SSIM) in current edition,
- Slot Guidelines and Reccomended Practices developed and published by EUACA,
- Local Guidelines.
31. 10. 2019 – Slot Coordination department would like to inform that all S20 SAL´s for Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport were distributed on Thursday, 31st October 2019. The data according to WSG 10 part 10.10.5 are available upon request.
06. 09. 2019 – Slot Coordination department would like to inform that all S20 SHLs for Bratislava/M. R. Štefánik airport were distributed on Friday, 6th September 2019.
04. 07. 2019 RUNWAY CLOSURES DURING IATA S20 SEASON: Due to planned runway reconstruction works on runway´s intersection both runways will be closed for all operations according to the published schedule. We kindly ask all aircraft operators whose schedules will be affected to take the closures into account during their initial submissions for S20. Airport slots will be unavailable during the closures.