Mastercard Caproni Lounge
Business class travellers’ lounge can be found on the second floor of the Departures terminal in the area between the bar and the fast-food snack bar, behind the Security check on the right side. Thanks to its partially remote location, it offers enough privacy, but at the same time also offers an attractive view of the whole entrance hall area through a see-through window façade. Regular business class passengers, as well as holders of selected types of loyalty cards associated with our regular airlines and their alliance partners can access the lounge.
Passengers visiting the lounge can expect a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks, and the Apple SWP corner with the latest computer technology and internet connection, TV and a selection of international and local daily newspapers, all free of charge.
- Maximum stay: 2 hours
- Children up to the age of 2 are permitted free access.
|Daily||2 hours before first departure until the last departure of the day|
- Passengers with cards Mastercard World Elite, Platinum, World, Gold, Commercial Cards and Business issued in Slovakia are permitted free access.
- Passengers with other selected premium Mastercard cards issued in Czech Republic is either free of charge or for an entry fee of 18 EUR. Entry for passengers with cards issued outside of Slovakia and Czech Republic is charged. Please check the possibility of entry at the reception of the lounge.
Business passengers with invitation from the airline or tour operator
- In the case of free capacity, any passenger can buy a ticket at the reception of the lounge. The entrance fee is 30 EUR / person.
- ONLY CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
More in this section
Use of alternative transportation to the Airport
There is a public transport bus to M. R. Štefánik Airport no. 61 in the direction from the main railway station and public transport bus no. 96 in the direction from Petržalka, Prokofievova street.