What to look out for before leaving for vacation
01. 06. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – The main holiday season is starting, and many are preparing for an air vacation. However, it ends every year for many Slovaks even before the actual departure. The reason is that the passenger is not allowed to depart for several reasons. M.R. Stefanik Airport therefore presents several tips for a smooth departure to the desired destination. More...
Bratislava Airport handled more than 115,000 passengers in April
30. 05. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – The M.R. Stefanik Airport handled a total of 115,819 passengers on arrival and departure in the month of April. Compared to April 2022, this is a 31% increase. The renewal rate of the number of passengers for the same period of year 2019 thus amounts to 74%. More...
M. R. Stefanik airport processed a total of 212,558 travellers in the first quarter of 2023
25. 04. 2023 – M. R. Stefanik airport in Bratislava processed a total of 212,558 travellers, both inbound and outbound, in the first quarter of this year. In March alone the Bratislava airport handled 80,015 passengers, which is an increase of 36 percent year-on-year. More...
The inaugural flight of the new regular route Bratislava - Marsa Alam
01. 04. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – On Friday, March 31, a regular flight connection to the vacation destination of Marsa Alam, in Egypt started at M. R. Štefánik Airport in Bratislava. The line is operated by an airline company Air Cairo. Representatives of this airline together with the management of Bratislava Airport welcomed the first passengers who have travelled to the Egyptian resort. More...
The regular flight connection Bratislava – Kaunas has started
27. 03. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – A new flight connection was added to the M. R. Štefánik Airport today, which will connect Bratislava with the second largest Lithuanian city, Kaunas. Slovaks have a unique opportunity to get to know the pleasant Baltic region. At the same time, through cooperation with the Bratislava Tourist Board (BTB), the attractions of our capital will be promoted in Lithuania. Bratislava thus gains an opportunity to reach more foreign visitors. More...
The summer flight season brings 37 regular flight connections from BTS
24. 03. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – From Sunday, March 26, the summer flight season starts at M. R. Štefánik Airport, which brings 37 direct routes, of which 4 are new regular routes that you can easily reach from Bratislava. The flight schedule in aviation changes 2 times a year, together with the time change. The summer flight schedule will be valid until the next time change, i.e. until October 28, 2023. More...
Warning about fake pages of M.R. Štefánik Airport in Bratislava
22. 03. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – Bratislava Airport draws attention to websites that copy the content of the official Bratislava Airport website in Bratislava. Specifically, these are the sites: Bratislava Airport (bratislavaletisko.sk) and Bratislava Airport - information and ticket booking (bratislava-airport.sk). These websites are not the official pages of the Bratislava Airport and contain inaccurate information. More...
Almost 64,000 passengers were handled at the Bratislava airport in February
20. 03. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – In the second month of 2023, the Bratislava Airport served a total of 63,631 passengers on arrival and departure. The renewal rate of the number of passengers for the same period from 2019 represents 53%. More...
In January Bratislava airport handled almost 70,000 passengers
15. 02. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – Bratislava Airport handled a total of 68,912 passengers on arrival and departure in the first month of 2023. The renewal rate of the number of passengers for the same period from 2019 thus represents 55%. Compared to January 2022, this is an increase of up to 94%. More...
The Bratislava airport handled 1.4 million passengers in 2022
20. 01. 2023 – BRATISLAVA – After two challenging years of the pandemic, the Bratislava Airport achieved an excellent result in 2022, namely 1.4 million transported passengers, including departures and arrivals. More precisely, 1,406,284 passengers, which represents almost triple the number of passengers compared to year 2021. More...
More in this section
Use of alternative transportation to the Airport
There is a public transport bus to M. R. Štefánik Airport no. 61 in the direction from the main railway station and public transport bus no. 96 in the direction from Petržalka, Prokofievova street.
Travel with us from the Bratislava Airport and discover new destinations