The company Letisko M. R. Štefánika - Airport Bratislava, a.s. (BTS) (hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”) uses its website to ensure communication with its clients. Through the website, the operator provides basic information about its activities.
In connection with the collection of personal data, the operator provides, in case of interest (registration required at https://www.bts.aero/flights/aircraft-monitoring/) to visitors to the site information on arrivals and departures of all types of aircraft in connection with aircraft observation.
The processing of personal data is required in connection with the services provided by the operator. Below we inform you about the processing of your personal data by the operator.
The Operator processes information only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and amending certain laws (hereinafter the "Personal Data Protection Act") and pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation").
1. Who is responsible for processing your personal information on this website?
Letisko M.R. Štefánika - Airport Bratislava, a.s. (BTS)
Letisko M.R. Štefánika,
823 11, Bratislava II
2. Contact details of the responsible person
917 01 Trnava
3. For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Authorized persons of the operator process personal data from the data subjects for the purpose of civil aviation security, for the purpose of identifying a natural person in the legitimate interest of the operator, processing a request for free access to information, registration and investigation of submitted anti-social activity notifications, enabling registration through registration form on our website, or in order to protect the rights and legally protected interests of the operator - real estate management.
4. What categories of personal data do we process?
Your other personal data will be processed on the basis of special legal regulations and purposes, which are determined by the operator. These are listed individually in the Processing Purpose Information.
We are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose and does not violate your privacy.
5. On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
- Act 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended,
- Act no. 229/1991 Coll. on the adjustment of ownership relations to land and other agricultural property, as amended,
- Act no. 503/2004 Coll. on the return of ownership of land as amended,
- Act no. 162/1995 Coll. on the Real Estate Cadastre and on the Registration of Ownership and Other Rights
- Act No. 54/2019 Coll., on Certain Measures Related to the Notification of Anti-Social Activities and on Amendments to Certain Acts.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We archive the data provided via the registration form until the revoked consent to the processing of this data is revoked. If the owner of the created account does not log in to the site for two years using his login details, he will be contacted by e-mail whether he wants to continue using the account. If the operator does not receive a reply within 30 days, the account will be canceled and the data on the data subject will be deleted.
In connection with the collection of personal data in other IS of the operator, we proceed in accordance with Act no. 395/2002 Coll. on archives and registries and on the amendment of certain laws as amended. The operator does not store your personal data for longer than the purpose for which it is stored. As a minimum requirement, the retention of (personal) data is subject to the legal conditions for its retention.
7. Who will have access to your personal data?
Authorized employees of the operators may have access to your personal data.
8. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or an international organization?
Your personal data is not transferred to third countries or international organizations.
9. Does the processing of your personal data by the operator involve automated individual decision-making or profiling?
The processing of your personal data by the Office does not involve automated individual decision-making or profiling.
10. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
The person concerned has the right to request from the operator:
- issuing a confirmation as to whether or not her personal data are processed by the controller, as well as access to her personal data and other information,
- correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete data concerning it,
- deletion (so-called forgetting) of personal data concerning him if one of the reasons stated in Art. 17 of the Regulation, for example if:
- the operator no longer needs them,
- their operator processes illegally,
- restrictions on the processing of personal data concerning him if one of the cases referred to in Article 18 of the Regulation is fulfilled.
11. Is your personal information shared with social media?
No, your personal information is not shared with social media.
12. How is the security of our site ensured?
We protect your data when transferring between your browser and our site by using an SSL certificate.
13. To whom can your personal data be provided?
Under certain legal conditions, we may disclose your personal information to third parties (such as law enforcement authorities) if necessary and proportionate to specific and lawful purposes.
14. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, ie the Office
Contact address of the supervisory authority:
Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic
820 07 Bratislava 27
+421 2 3231 3220
A data subject who considers that his or her personal data has been processed or misused may file a petition with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic (hereinafter the "Office") to initiate proceedings on personal data protection. The motion to initiate proceedings may be filed in writing, in person orally in the minutes, by electronic means, and must be signed with a guaranteed electronic signature, telegraph or fax, which must be added to the minutes in writing or orally within 3 days.
The proposal in question must, in accordance with the provisions of § 63 par. 2 of the Personal Data Protection Act include:
name, surname, address of permanent residence and signature of the petitioner, identification of the person against whom the petition is directed; name or surname, registered office or permanent residence, or legal form and identification number, subject of the proposal with an indication of which rights, according to the petitioner, were violated during the processing of personal data, evidence in support of the claims stated in the proposal,
a copy of the document proving the exercise of the right pursuant to § 28, if such a right could have been exercised, or an indication of reasons worthy of special consideration.
15. How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject in connection with the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at the email address email@example.com. We will then send you back a request for access to the subject REC 4.2. By filling out and sending this request back to our e-mail address and subsequent identification, we, as the person concerned, on the basis of the information provided in the request, will register and process it within the legal deadline.
The Data Protection Officer / DPO is also available to answer any questions you may have.
More in this section
Use of alternative transportation to the Airport
There is a public transport bus to M. R. Štefánik Airport no. 61 in the direction from the main railway station and public transport bus no. 96 in the direction from Petržalka, Prokofievova street.