Export and Import
Documents accompanying export parcels:
- Unified customs document or document T1 with parcels to the third countries.
Transport of animals:
- Passport of a pet animal, vaccination certificate.
- Shipper´s declaration for dangerous goods.
- Import licence according to requirements of a state.
Medicaments and Food:
- Veterinary certificate on goods, fyto certificate on product´s wholesomeness.
- Death certificate, Hygienic certificate in case of foreign citizen transfer permission (document issued by representative country).
Documents needed for managing an import cargo:
- Air Waybill (AWB) or notification of cargo arrival,
- ID or passport,
- Authorisation of representative person for representation in customs processing with parcels from the third countries.
Documents needed for concluding the contract on air transfer:
- Certificate of Tax identification number (DIČ),
- Extract from the judicial record.
The contract is possible to conclude only with shipping company.
Documents needed for the customs proceeding (for cargos to the third countries):
- Air Waybill (AWB),
- Unified customs document or transit customs declaration,
- Product invoice,
- Accompanying documents if it is needed based on type and nature of imported goods.
More in this section
Use of alternative transportation to the Airport
There is a public transport bus to M. R. Štefánik Airport no. 61 in the direction from the main railway station and public transport bus no. 96 in the direction from Petržalka, Prokofievova street.
Travel with us from the Bratislava Airport and discover new destinations