The Airport contributes significantly to the balance of work and private lives of its employees. Apart from work in a stable environment, it also offers a rich social programme.
In accordance with valid legal regulations and the existing Collective Agreement, the Airport provides its employees with several benefits, with these being the most significant:
- allowance for supplementary pension scheme
- 37.5 hours weekly work-time,
- 5 work days of extra holiday above the legal requirement,
- option of using the company’s recreation facility,
- vouchers for sport, culture, healthy lifestyle,
- medical care – inoculation, preventative health checks for employees above 50 years,
- bonuses in association with work and life jubilees,
- energy drinks on occasions of extreme temperatures (either heat or cold) and others.